Posted on August 23, 2010
Book online: http://staceyvaeth.bookmonline.com/schedules
Posted on August 17, 2010
I had such a wonderful time photographing the wedding of Alexis and Chris on Sunday. Supported by my fantastic colleage, Jenna Issacson, we enjoyed a day free of rain and about 10 degrees cooler than any other wedding I’ve done this summer.
When I got home from the wedding, I said to my husband, “this wedding made me want to get married all over again”. After all that goes into the planning of a wedding, that’s certainly not something I say easily. But the true love and support that surrounded these two on their wedding day reminded me of why we take this step in the first place. On our wedding day, our friends and family are witness to the bond we create with our partner, to support us when times get hard, to remind us of how we felt then, and to pull us back to center. With all those who witnessed Chris and Alexis’ marriage, who cheered, clapped, danced, hugged and loved them on Saturday, I have no doubt that they will be supported for the rest of time.
A few favorites of this couple – beautiful inside and out:
Posted on August 13, 2010
If you are a client of Stacey Vaeth Photography, keep reading, because there are a lot of new announcements at the end of this post. If you’re just here for the pretty pictures, here are a few favorites from this week. Both of these clients returned this year with their first or second child. It’s always so fun for me to see how kids and families grow over the years. To play a role in capturing family memories is an endless honor.
Okay – on to the announcments! We’re at the beginning stages of rolling out our new product lines and offerings…and first up:
1. Print on Metallic and True Black and White paper, or add White Borders. Metallic paper is a silvery, shiny paper that really lets colors pop! Not recommended for images with a lot of white.
2. To view your images in Black and White, choose this option and the image will be converted for proofing purposes.
3. Print your wall art (8×10 and up) as Premium Prints. When printing this large, you’ll really notice the additional love and care added to your prints. In addition to printing the image with the finish that will suit it best, we’ll also add in all retouching and artistic finishes to take your image from Great! to OHHH WOW!
4. Fees. We’re now being charged a hefty fee to store our images online. Subsequently, your images will be online until their expiration date, and a fee of $40/month will be assessed for each extension requested. If your gallery expires and you still want to order prints, just set up an image consultation with us to order your images. If your gallery has already expired from a session prior to this change, you will receive one extension free of charge.
5. Holiday Cards and Sessions: Book now. We’re getting full for the fall! 202.276.2481
6. Vacation – We’re resting up for the busy fall season, and spending a much needed week in the mountains. We’ll have a skeleton crew from August 25 – September 6th. If you need print orders fulfilled prior to September 15th, please order before August 24th. Appointments should be made before August 25th. Appointment requests received while our offices are closed will be booked in the order that they are received.
That’s it for now, more soon!
Posted on August 3, 2010
We had so much fun at this session yesterday. Metrocurean creator Amanda McClements needed a batch of fresh new images for the relaunch of her blog. When she approached me about the job, I was so excited to work such a beautiful person, who is totally into food and entertaining. When I arrived, she had great produce to inspire us, beautiful linens, and a light airy space where we could work. Here are some of my favorite images: